28% of the world’s population have never heard the Good News about Jesus even once
Each day 62,000 die without ever hearing the Gospel message
More than 6,000 entire ethnic groups are unreached with the Gospel
86% of the world’s unreached peoples live in the 10/40 Window area (North Africa, the Middle East, and Central, Southern, and Southeast Asia)
What We Do
Mission Catalyst International is an interdenominational missions organization with headquarters in Houston, Texas, USA. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the Internal Revenue Service and overseen by a knowledgeable and informed Board of Directors.
Our ministry is primarily equipping and mobilizing indigenous missionaries and church planters in the Majority World to more effectively evangelize, disciple, and plant churches among the least-reached peoples of the earth. Our passion is to help see The Great Commission completed in this generation.
Conferences held by Mission Catalyst trainers:
National pastors and church planters trained:
New believers confirmed:
New church plants confirmed:
The Growth of Christianity:
- in 1900, there were approximately 10 million Christians in Africa. By 2000, there were 360 million. By 2025, conservative estimates see that number rising to 633 million.
- Nearly 30,000 people per day are born again in China. The number of Christians in China has gone from one million to nearly 100 million in the past 50 years. This is the greatest revival in the history of Christianity.
- The growth rate of Christianity in Latin America is over three times the biological growth rate. Current projections show that by 2025 there will be 640,000,000 Christians there.
- More Muslims have come to Christ in Iran since 1980 than in the previous 1,000 years. Christianity in Iran is now growing at almost 20%/year.
- At the turn of the 20th century, there were virtually no Protestant churches in South Korea. Today South Korea is 30% Christians with more than 7,000 churches in the capital city of Seoul, including 10 of the 20 largest churches in the world.
- World-wide Christianity is now growing at more than 150,000/day.
- Every week 4,500 new churches are planted somewhere in the world.
- Christianity has grown by more than 300 million believers in the past ten years. About 10 million of these new Christians are from North America and Europe, and the rest (290 million) are from developing countries like Nigeria, Argentina, India and China.