Statement Of Faith
We Believe In
- The inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures, the Bible.
- The triune nature of God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and visible, personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to rule and reign as King of all kings and Lord of all lords.
- Salvation by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit as expressed in His fruit, His gifts, and His power.
- New Testament evangelism and the discipling of believers in all ethnic groups as recorded in Matthew 28:18-20.
- Godly Christian living.
- The primacy of the local church as the Body of Christ.
- The urgency of fulfilling The Great Commission in this generation.